FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What the hell is Don't Tell Comedy? Why all the secrets?
We hold stand-up comedy shows in over 100 cities across America with a secret line-up of performers at a secret location. We do this to keep the focus on providing our audiences with top-notch talent while preserving the magic of a truly unique and affordable experience.
What is Don’t Tell Comedy and why all the secrets?
We hold stand-up comedy shows in over 100+ cities across the US, Canada, and the UK with a secret line-up of performers at a secret location. We do this to keep the focus on providing our audiences with the best of the next generation of comedians while preserving the magic of a truly unique and affordable experience.
I purchased tickets, when will I receive the secret location?
The secret address will be emailed to you at 8:00 AM on the day of the show! If for some reason you need to know the address ahead of time, Contact us.
I made a purchase. When will I receive my tickets?
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and your name will be added to the selected show’s guest list. Please note we do not send tickets digitally, rather, your name will grant you admittance at the door.
What if I have a disability that will require accommodation at a show?
Often, you can find information about a show's wheelchair accessibility directly on the ticket sales page. However, if this information is not listed or if you have further queries regarding different accessibility needs, don't hesitate to reach out to us, so we can try to accommodate any requests.
Do the comedians get paid?
Yes, they are! Don’t Tell Comedy was started by, and is largely run by comedians. We understand the value of comics and take pride in showing it!
CAN I BRING PETS?
While we love them, pets are not permitted at our shows (with the exception of registered service companions).
*In rare cases, these and/or other event policies may be subject to change to align with the needs of a particular venue or event circumstance. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
What happens at a Don't Tell Comedy show?
- On the day-of the show, ticket holders receive an email confirming the show location and revealing the exact address by 8:00 AM.
- Guests should take care to review the reveal email to best prepare for parking and other specifics related to the venue.
- Upon arrival, guests are greeted by one of our hosts and will be asked to provide a name for the ticket and/or proof of purchase.
- The shows are 70-90 minutes in length. You'll be able to see between 4-6 different comedians on each lineup!
- Guests are encouraged to take photos throughout the night to social media (Tag us @donttellcomedy on all platforms)!
- We do, however, ask that guests refrain from taking and posting videos of comics during the show for their privacy.
- After the show ends, please be sure to dispose of your trash and get home safely!
where can I find a list of comics who performed at a show I attended?
After the show, our team will send you an email with the full lineup of comedians you saw at the show.